Radio Skills Training
Written by Sunny G on 12th April 2018
Sunny Govan is pleased to offer radio training on our state of the art, industry standard equipment in a friendly and supportive environment with a qualified and experienced tutor. The 12 hour course is run over six weeks and can take place either during the day, in the evening or at the weekend, whatever time suits the participants.
You can learn:
– How a broadcasting studio functions
– How to operate the studio
– How to produce a radio programme
– Presenting techniques
– How to edit and prepare audio for broadcast
– How to record and produce an audio advert
– The legalities / OFCOM code of conduct
You may even end up with your own radio show! (Subject to approval by the programme committee)
Each course place costs only £200 and is limited to five participants.
To book your place or to find out more call Steg on 0141 445 3741 or email email@example.com